FAO DAN - MASSIVE P3D PROBLEMS

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

FAO DAN - MASSIVE P3D PROBLEMS

Postby severniae » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:55 am

FAO Dan - Tony I appreciate your help greatly and you have been nothing short of fantastic. But we are in a position where we need Development time back onto the P3D version to restore what were basic levels of quality for a product that we have paid good money for.

The upgrade license to P3Dv4 was a paid upgrade and I'm sure as part of that the intention was to support P3D for all versions - I hope you will agree.

1) it appears that the latest version doesn't function well at all. It's been out over a month now yet no update from Flyinside as of yet.

2) There have been issues with HUD/Animations interacting with ground surfaces for several versions now. Dan has been made aware but is yet to pass comment.

3) PBR surfaces do not display correctly. Most of the outside textures become see-through.

Before excuses are made about GFX card versions etc.. I have tried various old, latest and many points in between. I've tried clean re-installs and all with the same result. The problem at this stage is the application needing some development time to restore basic functionality.

I apologize to come across harsh, but I've been politely asking for these issues to be fixed for over a year now and my patience is running out.
severniae

Re: FAO DAN - MASSIVE P3D PROBLEMS

Postby TopWollo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:23 am

HI,

fully agree! Version 1.98 for P3D still (and this means for months) needs the update.

For me point 3 is most the annoying one. My PMDG 747 looks so ugly with the shining through of textures destroying the immersion I'm looking for in VR. And now the update of Qualitywings 787 is the same! It's prooven that Fylsinside 1.98 is responsible for this bug. meanwhile all the new addons have the PBR textures, so please take action. And think of this: how could we trust in your flightsim project, eg. purchasing early access versions if on the other side, we mention, we can not rely on doing your best to solve such issues in time.

Best Regards
Wolfgang
TopWollo

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here