cannot registrate flyinside after reinstallation

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

cannot registrate flyinside after reinstallation

Postby tabbie » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:05 am

Hi, I´m unable to registrate my flyinside for P3D Version 1.98 after reinstallation. Answer is wrong password. I have deinstalled twize and reinstalled also, still the same message. I´m sure I have the correct installation password. sandralammers@web.de Regards Sandra
tabbie

Re: cannot registrate flyinside after reinstallation

Postby ChristianH » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:25 am

Hi tabbie,

flyinside support does not seem to react since a while which is a pity because flyinside is a wonderful piece of software if it works. Nevertheless, I would like to ask you to follow some of the forum rules for the matter of ease:
- One thread per bug, so you may want to delete your subsequent threads on the same topic
- Please create your personal footer including all your technical details (you may want to use mine or another one as a template)

With the little information provided on your issue, I guess that it has to do with your individual technical setup because reinstall worked for me several times, with FSX or P3Dv4 as well. So, a few suggestions:
- Please tell the reason why you decided to reinstall (I needed because of my Aerosoft A320 Prof. issue described in my previous thread)
- Double-check on the flyinside website or from support emails that your password is indeed correct for your flyinside version. Passwords differ for versions.
- Not sure if a reinstall also deletes all your local account settings for flyinside. After deleting all settings, flyinside will ask you for you password definitively. So, I would also try not only to reinstall but also to use "Reset Flyinside Settings" from the Windows start menu.
CPU Intel i5 4590 3.2GHz - GPU Nvidia GTX970 - RAM 16GB DDR3 - Mobo Gigabyte Z77M-D3H - Drive 250GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator P3Dv4.5
Oculus Rift
ChristianH

Postby Tony » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:01 am

Support does and has answered and Sandra's issue has been resolved :) we are about but very busy, if anyone needs assistance and I don't answer quick then please email me via the addy in my signature.
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby ChristianH » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Tony wrote:Support does and has answered and Sandra's issue has been resolved :) we are about but very busy, if anyone needs assistance and I don't answer quick then please email me via the addy in my signature.

Hello,

great that flyinside support could solve the issue! :) Is it possible to share the solution here in the forum so that it's documented in case that others may run into a similar issue?
CPU Intel i5 4590 3.2GHz - GPU Nvidia GTX970 - RAM 16GB DDR3 - Mobo Gigabyte Z77M-D3H - Drive 250GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator P3Dv4.5
Oculus Rift
ChristianH

Postby Tony » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Sadly no as it's a password issue and it usually needs resetting by us ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to P3D Bug Reporting Here