Hi and a question

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Hi and a question

Postby MarkF » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:32 am

...well probably a few questions.

I just bought the software and loving it in X-plane 10, a sim I haven't flown for a couple of years and VR has now rejuvenated it for me.

Is the adjust seating position working yet? I am using the keys mentioned in the Wiki and nothing is happening, default aircraft is passable but a few add ons are not and I need to reposition.

Still tweaking for performance, I am mainly a VFR flyer around the UK with Photo scenery and have just about got it at 45fps coming into Heathrow in a stock aircraft (172) but it is dropping slightly in my Payware aircraft, more tweaking today I guess. (i5 4670k@4.6 and a 980ti)

Looking forward to seeing this all develop and hopefully someone will come out with VR friendly dials and cockpit screens.
MarkF

Re: Hi and a question

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 am

Hi mate and welcome to flyinside ;) if you have a coolie or hat switch on your joystick then set it up for moving in and out, up and down, left and right. Works a treat. As for.your fps mate ? Tinker tinker and tinker some more :)

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby MarkF » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:29 am

Tony wrote:Hi mate and welcome to flyinside ;) if you have a coolie or hat switch on your joystick then set it up for moving in and out, up and down, left and right. Works a treat. As for.your fps mate ? Tinker tinker and tinker some more :)

Tony

Hi Tony,

Where do I bind the hat to seat adjustment? I am pretty rusty with X-plane :(
MarkF

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Top menu bar, joystick settings, advanced keys then move your hat the direction you want then assign it move forward, backwards etc ;)

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby MarkF » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Tony wrote:Top menu bar, joystick settings, advanced keys then move your hat the direction you want then assign it move forward, backwards etc ;)

Tony

Thanks, couldn't find it there but did in basic so all sorted cheers, loving it so far :)
MarkF

Return to XP11 Bug Reporting Here *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019