Anyone else have a problem with Flightfactor 757?

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Anyone else have a problem with Flightfactor 757?

Postby Flexmanta » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 am

So it turns out if you disable the TDGS plugin (place it outside the 757's plugins folder) the sim renders perfectly and becomes usable. Also, doing this makes the xplane menu work again. I believe doing this only disables the radar (Which I'm ok with for now). One problem remains though, and that is the smart phone main menu is still unclickable as it's too small. In order to fix that, you also have to move the 757767avionics plugin out of the plugins folder. This solves all problems but obviously introduces a bigger one which is that avionics will not work.

It's all about how the 757 uses no standard rendering for some of its features. I don't think these are unsolvable problems. For now I'll fly with no radar as I don't need it for what I'm doing with the sim. The airplane's config I'll only do once with HDR turned off, and then save those settings as default. The airplane loading and fuel, I'll do via the normal x-plane menu. It would be so great if I could use my ipad for configuring the 757, just like I can use the CDU in it through a browser.
i7-4770K
GTX980Ti
32Gb DDR3
CH Yoke, Throttles and Pedals
Oculus Rift CV1
Windows 10 and Prepar3D 3.2
Flexmanta

Re: Anyone else have a problem with Flightfactor 757?

Postby LandoT » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 pm

I am no longer having this issue, but it must have been one of the beta releases that fixed the problem. The tablet does not appear in the HMD though, you have to use the 2d screen to make inputs. I hear there is a new general release coming out soon so I would imagine that will fix most of your issues with the aircraft.
i7 7700k OC @ 4.8ghz
Nvidia Titan Xp OC
32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz DDR4
512gb SSD
16tb HDD
MSI Z170A M5
Win 10 x64
P3D v3.4, v4, and XP11
Vive
LandoT

Previous

Return to XP11 Bug Reporting Here *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019