[Solved]X-Plane 11 on Steam but FlyInside opens demo instead

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

[Solved]X-Plane 11 on Steam but FlyInside opens demo instead

Postby EdsonMasca » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 am

Is this intended for the trial version of FlyInside? Because I thought the only limitation was the 15-minute cap on every flight. I was about to purchase the full version of FlyInside but I need to be sure it can work with the full version of X-Plane from Steam. Sorry if this is a silly question; it's just that I've had less than 4 hours of exposure to this whole X-Plane/FlyInside/Rift/Touch setup, starting last night. lol
EdsonMasca

Re: I have X-Plane 11 on Steam but FlyInside opens demo inst

Postby Tony » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:54 am

You need to ensure that the installation of Flyinside points to the correct location of your full version.
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: I have X-Plane 11 on Steam but FlyInside opens demo inst

Postby EdsonMasca » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:37 am

Thank you, but I've already figured it out. Instead of telling FlyInside to point somewhere, as I couldn't find any dialog about it, I simply uninstalled it and reinstalled it in the Steam X-Plane's folder. I took a look at FlyInside's shortcut's pointed location -- it was X-Plane's demo folder. So I thought I'd try switching that, and gladly it worked.

Do I need to do something about this thread? I mean I've just posted the solution so that future readers with the same problem can look it up.
EdsonMasca

Return to XP11 Bug Reporting Here *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019