FlyInside Judder?

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

FlyInside Judder?

Postby alexharrisdcj » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello! I'm just looking for a little bit of help fixing a pretty rough judder issue I'm having with this. Even if I change my settings to get my "FSX Simulation FPS" up to 125 FPS, the Async FPS is still around 50-65 FPS, with a lot of judder (basically unplayable without getting a headache)

I haven't had an issues with judder in recent memory, so I am quite perplexed, considering how many people are having very smooth experiences.

I've made changes to my CFG file, set CPU affinity, and nothing seems to really be helping. I've tried the 5.0.1 runtime, 6.0.1 runtime, as well as the 6.0.0 runtime.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

PC Specs:
980 GTX TI
i7-2700K CPU @ 3.5 GHz
16 GB of RAM
alexharrisdcj

Re: FlyInside Judder?

Postby admin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Very strange... Could you try turning settings up such that FSX Simulation FPS drops below 60, and let me know whether that makes any difference to the timewarp FPS? Also, are you running direct mode or extended? 60 fps almost sounds V-Sync locked, but it sounds like other demos are working fine for you.
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: FlyInside Judder?

Postby alexharrisdcj » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Regardless of my simulation FPS, my timewarp FPS seems to behave the same. I'm running direct mode. I played around with various V-Sync settings, and its made no difference. I tried Flyinside with Prepar3d today, and it works flawlessly, so maybe that can yield some insight?
alexharrisdcj

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here