Fatal-Error on "UI\StandaloneRocketWindow.cpp"

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Fatal-Error on "UI\StandaloneRocketWindow.cpp"

Postby Tony » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:54 pm

OK that is a problem with FSX Acceleration I'm pretty sure , Over to Dan now mate , sorry I couldn't get you up and running :( He should pop on later and see this.

Unless someone else pops in and gives an Eureka moment.

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby temp » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:01 pm

I allready thought that this will be a strong one. But thank you very much for your time and help tony ;-)

Could be something related to acceleration, but I guess this is really a common setup that many users have (FSX box with Acceleration and newest SP), so It's a bit strange that it doesnt work, hopefully dan can solve the problem :)
temp

Postby Tony » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Anytime mate , sorry I didn't get you up and running , It's probably something silly I missed. I am sure there is users here happily running Acceleration and FlyInside. Keep popping in as Dan will see this thread soon.

Tony
Tony F
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby temp » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:55 pm

No problem, wasn't your fault ;-) I don't think anymore its somethin silly, guess it's something with my configuration

Should I contact him directly or will he show up by himselve?
temp

Postby Tony » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:21 pm

He's busy travelling at the mo but he checks his emails so contact him directly I'd say ;)

Tony
Tony F
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby admin » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm back from traveling now, been super busy coding all week :D

I sent you a PM regarding this a few minutes ago, but I'll summarize for everyone to see. There are a few errors occurring with FlyInside and certain hardware (mainly GPUs). If you see StandaloneRocketWindow.cpp, DXTexture.cpp, or most of the other common errors, it's probably related to a hardware incompatibility.

I've been waiting for the Kickstarter funding to transfer, which should happen any day now. I'll be ordering pieces of the problematic hardware (including certain NVIDIA 4/5/6 series cards, and certain AMD cards), and then tackling these bugs once I have the hardware in-hand. I'm hoping to have fixes for most of these errors within ~3 weeks, I'll be posting updates as I progress!

Believe me, I understand many of you are eagerly awaiting these fixes. I'm doing the best I can, and will address these issues as quickly as I am able.
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here