[Solved]ORBX Scenery not Appearing in FlyInside

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

[Solved]ORBX Scenery not Appearing in FlyInside

Postby Wentin » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm hoping that somebody can help me please - I've got a baffling mystery on my hands. I have ORBX FTX Oceana and FTX Pacific Fjords as well as a couple of ORBX airport sceneries. I've made sure that the scenery libraries have been prioritized / layered correctly. When I run FSX natively the ORBX scenery works just fine. When I run it via FlyInside the ORBX scenery for the airports shows OK but the ORBX regional scenery does not - it's showing the default FSX scenery. I've searched online and on this forum but nobody else appears to be having the same problem. I'm running FSX Gold Edition with SP2 and the lastest version of FlyInside on an Oculus Rift DK2.
Wentin

Re: ORBX Scenery not Appearing in FlyInside but works in FSX

Postby Wentin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Solved

False alarm - newbie user error. I hadn't realised that the sliders in FSX were turned right down when it is run from FlyInside and that I needed to adjust them separately from the slider settings I have when I run FSX natively. So what I was seeing wasn't the default scenery but actually the ORBX scenery with the sliders dialled down.
Wentin

Re: ORBX Scenery not Appearing in FlyInside but works in FSX

Postby MinaRotter » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 am

Wentin wrote:Solved

False alarm - newbie user error. I hadn't realised that the sliders in FSX were turned right down when it is run from FlyInside and that I needed to adjust them separately from the slider settings I have when I run FSX natively. So what I was seeing wasn't the default scenery but actually the ORBX scenery with the sliders dialled down.

Newbie +1 :D Thanks for your question ...and answer, I've spent hours tryiing to figure this out :?
MinaRotter

Re: [Solved]ORBX Scenery not Appearing in FlyInside

Postby marthewlett » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Some of that worked for me. However, Traffic 360 will not show up in FlyInside but does when FSX is run stand alone. Just can't find the right combo. Traffic is at the top of the scenery stack. All sliders set to max.
Any other ideas greatly appreciated.
marthewlett

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here