Instant Crash - New Issue

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Instant Crash - New Issue

Postby hell_pluss » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:14 am

Done A total reinstall of steam and steam vr (beta and one Beta), fsx steam reinstall and fly in side.

Still crashes with no error log file. As soon as i press the center headset button for joystick.. have tried it with Thrustmaster hotas 4, Saiteck x52, Microsoft pc xbox pad and my Saitek flight controls

Pls can any one help Or give me a refund for the loss of xplane compatability and now a none working fsx version

Nigel Morris

A unhappy customer...
hell_pluss

Re: Instant Crash - New Issue

Postby IanL » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:06 am

I have recently re-installed FSX and Flyinside for FSX and am experiencing crashes when using Flyinside with my joystick.

I press any button on the joystick initially and it simply crashes back to the desktop with no error log. However, if I use my Vive controllers to navigate the startup screen it all works and my joystick behaves perfectly whilst in flight.

This used to be able to navigate the menus using the blue dot and my joystick without any issues, which would be my preference. So assume this is a newly introduced bug. Any advice?
CPU: Intel i5 750 o/c 3.6GHz - GPU: GTX 1080 8GB VRAM - Mobo: ASUS P7P55D - RAM: 16GB DDR3 - Drive: 500GB SSD - OS: Win 10 x64 - Simulator: FSX - VR: HTC Vive + TPCast
IanL

Previous

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here