Flyinside Fatal Error Encountered

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Flyinside Fatal Error Encountered

Postby pensioned » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:54 pm

Flyinside and FSX steam worked fine last time used ...Sunday 07.2018. Started up the flyinside today and the sim did not appear in the headset but the oculus ...Dash did. After some time I eventually got FSX steam to appear in the headset. Shortly after starting an online flight the sim crashed after showing:

microsoft.net framework Unhandled exception has occurred.

Started sim again using flyinside and again no sim in headset. Got it working and after about an hour another crash with the message:

Flyinside Fatal Error Encountered..(-2005270532,0 ), RenderingTextureQueueSharedSorfacecpp:line 152.

I tried to load the cash log for event 20181014T104441 but I get: 413 request Entity Too Large

Left online and started sim again, this time FSX steam did appear in the headset as it should. after about 5 mins another crash with:

Flyinside Fatal Error Encountered..(-2005270532,0 ), RenderingTextureQueueSharedSorfacecpp:line 152.

(can't say for sure if both Flyinside messages had the same numbers)

error-20181014T115427.txt
(784.97 KiB) Downloaded 468 times

windows 10 Home, Intel i7 7700 cpu @3.60GHz, Nvidia 1080ti, 16 GB ram, 1TB SSD,

Add ons: FTX central, Global, Vector, several of the NA regional packs, REX 4 Textures and Softclouds, REX Essentials OD, Flyinside 1.95, UTX,GEX,Tongass Fjords, Oculus Rift 1.31, several payware aircraft, trackir but not used since VR.

Just rebooted the computer with everything loading as it should. After waiting on the ground for crash for 10 min I decided to take off. Got the Flyinside fatal error Encountered shortly afterwards.
pensioned

Re: Flyinside Fatal Error Encountered

Postby pensioned » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 am

No response as yet I see..... but I will let you know that the Flyinside is working again. I ran it for a few hours and had no error messages. I will try a few more times when I get the chance and post back ...if anyone is interested in this situation... because I want it to be consistent.

I can't confirm the solution but found that all desktop shortcuts had lost their "Run as Admin" in compatibility Tab after a windows update a few days ago.
pensioned

Postby Tony » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am

I am really sorry, I missed your post, please keep me informed, if I don't answer then shoot me an email, address in my sig ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby pensioned » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi Tony. Had about a 2 hour flight with no issues until when using the Flight1 GTN 750 ( it worked fine up until that point ) when I got the Flyinside Fatal Error message again.
I just installed the latest Flyinside update 1.96 and will get back after a chance to try it out.

Any reason why some of the files can't be uploaded ? ... 413 Request Entry too large

I had to use the log file in order to get the post to submit. I was unable to remove the error -20181020T142018 text doc. from the upload section. Did not want to rewrite the message again so I added the smaller log file but it is not related to the current problem.

Jack
Attachments
log.txt
(90.41 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
pensioned

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here