Unable to start flyinside

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Unable to start flyinside

Postby Coondogjr » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Getting this error when starting FSXSE from flyinside. Was working when in trial mode, but afdter I purchased the APP, it wouldn't work any longer. Since I only have a few hours a month, this is absolutely inconvenient!
Attachments
error-20190207T152410.txt
(99.9 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
Coondogjr

Re: Unable to start flyinside

Postby admin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 am

My apologies for the issue you're running into! Not to add inconvenience to inconvenience, but due to the nature of the error in your log, may may need to do some debugging to track down the cause. Could you reach out to me dan@flyinside-fsx.com?

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Badwolfx » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:34 am

Glad you are paying so much attention to your new product. What about those of us who bought your original flyinside product, that no doubt funded your next venture, who are stuck with a bug that crashes our sims all the time and that you have paid no attention to in the forums namely, the Line 117 rendering bug???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Badwolfx

Postby admin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Badwolfx - As I've stated numerous times, any error (including the line 117 one) which includes code 2005270523, is a generic "something went wrong in the graphics subsystem" error. It's not a singular error, it can be brought about by a combination of settings, add-ons, GPU, etc, and needs to be handled on a case-by-case basis (not to mention it's extremely difficult to debug). If we had a single bug this "common" it would've been fixed a very long time ago. Which btw, is why I asked the customer here to contact me directly (same error code). Please do not start derailing other customers' threads.

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here