Issue with zoom/view

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Issue with zoom/view

Postby ccassell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:24 pm

I'm going to attempt to explain this the best I can, bare with me.... So I downloaded this awhile back flyinside to couple with FSX Steam Edition. I am using a Oculus Rift VR headset and everything worked perfect. Literally overnight, I came back to login as normal and I immediately noticed through the head set that it didn't appear to be working correctly. I.E.- At the loading screen where it says to "reset head position press a button etc....I noticed as I moved my head it all became very distorted almost as if it were not tracking correctly. I exited, reset all of the oculus tracking and attempted again and had the same issue. I decided to continue anyway. When the flight begins, it either begins zooming miles and miles ahead to the point where I can't even see anything or the exact opposite. At the start of the flight, it will zoom the entire screen out and the whole game begins to become a tiny box that's just getting further and further away. Can anyone please help me? I have not changed anything to cause this and I have already tried uninstalling flyinside and re-downloading, as well as resetting all fsx settings to default.
ccassell

Re: Issue with zoom/view

Postby Tony » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Have you reset the Flyinisde.ini mate?

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here