Flyinside won't start.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Flyinside won't start.

Postby Coondogjr » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:15 pm

I posted this a couple of days ago, and it didn't show up in the forum. Also this topic as been posted before with no viable fix. I've tried everything that was posted, and no joy. Here's the problem, I purchased an HP Reverb G2 and installed it. The first time I tried using Flyinside with it everything worked fine. I shut down the simulator and VR, then put my computer into sleep mode. A few hours later I started VR back up, then Flyinside, and the Simulator splash screen came on, then the resized sim window came up (was blank), then the following popup came up:

Flyinside crash.jpg
Flyinside crash.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 9004 times

Crash Log zip file:

error-20210709T114731.zip
(13.89 KiB) Downloaded 553 times

I've tried deleting both the FSXSE and Flyinside CFG files without success. I've reinstalled Flyinside twice without success. I've posted all of this a couple days ago, without success. It shouldn't be this difficult to get help for a purchased product.
Coondogjr

Re: Flyinside won't start.

Postby Tony » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:38 pm

No, you are abosolutely correct and my apologies, your post didn't pop up in the moderator listing... I'll get Dan to take a look for you now.

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Flyinside won't start.

Postby Tony » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Can you please contact Dan at his email addy = dan@flyinside-fsx.com and he will look into this with you.

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here