Error TextureQueue

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Error TextureQueue

Postby danny » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello,
The very first time I"ve installed FSX Steam with FLYInside, everything was OK.Then, I maxed out the settings for terrain and water , OK too.The next day I've ran FSX,I get this message when I hit FREE FLIGHT:FlyInside Fatal Error Encountered Rendering \TextureQueue.cpp: Line 20.
Specs are: Windows7 32 bits Ultimate,3GB,GTX650 3GB,Intel E8400 3Ghz,Oculus 0.6.0
danny

Re: Error TextureQueue

Postby admin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi Danny,

Could try backing down your FSX settings and see if it goes back to normal? You can also reset all of the FlyInside FSX settings back to default by deleting the "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\FlyInsideFSX\settings.cfg" file.

Let me know if you have any luck getting back into action. Did any other changes happen between those two days? New graphics driver or runtime?
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Forza42 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 pm

i alos had the texture issue.

i have a NVidia card, then i installed the last driver 353.30
then uninstall DK2 driver + Flyinside, and reinstall it.
works for me
i5 4270K, GTX 970, 16Go RAM, SSD
FSX : FTX Global, FTX Europe LC, FTX NZNI, Orbx Libs Pack, Shade, REX 4. Planes : couple of Carenado, A2A, Aerosoft, VRS F18+TP
Forza42

Postby danny » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 am

admin wrote:Hi Danny,

Could try backing down your FSX settings and see if it goes back to normal? You can also reset all of the FlyInside FSX settings back to default by deleting the "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\FlyInsideFSX\settings.cfg" file.

Let me know if you have any luck getting back into action. Did any other changes happen between those two days? New graphics driver or runtime?

Hello,
Everything is working fine now after deleting the settings.cfg file,same graphic driver and runtime.Asyncronous timewarp was about 35 fps before ,now is 75
Thank you a lot
danny

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here