787 Dreamliner

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

787 Dreamliner

Postby Sinver » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Anyone know of a decent 787 dreamliner that works with Flyinside? I would love to learn to fly one!
Sinver

Re: 787 Dreamliner

Postby Sinver » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:42 am

Somewhere else in this forum I was directed to the rather excellent QualityWings 787 pack. It is a bit expensive, almost £50 but worth every penny.

However, it is currently unusable in VR as of yet due to FlyInsides inability to recognise the yoke when using the Oculus touch controls. However, do not let that put you off. The attention to detail is spot on, and a credit to QW for that.

I really hope that FlyInside sort the yoke issue out, and am all too aware that the devs here are aware of it. My unnecessary colourful thread elsewhere probably made sure of that. This is the proper forum for the subject anyway. At the moment I am learning to fly it using the old faithful Saitek x52 pro, and the rather excellent tutorial QW gives you.

Devs, please please please please fix the yoke issue when you can, I am getting the hang of the plane now, and would really love to fly it in my Oculus.
Sinver

Postby Sinver » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:22 am

Been a while, so a friendly but relevant bump.

Just got back from a 2 weeks holiday in the Dominican Republic. Flew there and back on, guess what, a dreamliner :D the return journey, the plane was 2 weeks old! My wife had the good sense to book us right in the front, row 1, so I had a real full on geek out at the cockpit, the stewards let me sit on the back seat. I didn't say anything in there as I had no desire to bother the captain as he prepared, but I will say this, the guys at QW did a great job. Sitting in the actual plane was unreal.

Anyway, back to the point! You have a million and one things asked of you Tony so sorry to pester, but is this plane on your radar? I have got the hang of flying it using the Saitek x52 pro, but now more than ever I want to fly it in Oculus!
Sinver

Postby Tony » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Sadly we just have to be patient, Dan is hopefully contacting them as I type. ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Sinver » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:54 pm

That's ok Tony. I knew you had a lot on your plate already and then I see you are releasing your own sim. I can wait, it's a tricky plane to learn anyway I could do with the practice :)
Sinver

Return to Aircraft Compatibility with FSX