PMDG 737

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: PMDG 737

Postby neilnm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Actually, I have re-installed EVERYTHING, P3D, Active Sky, Scenery and FI and now it works for some reason.
neilnm

Postby brendanhallett » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 am

Hi All

Please find a annotation file for the PMDG 737-800 WL that fixes a lot of the click spots on the PMDG 737-800 WL

It makes all FMC buttons single click, and also the MCP and some of the overhead panel.

I'm going to continue to update and upload as I fix things.

to use copy into the P3D folder /DCOC/Annotations

Note this may only work with the PMDG737-800WL, please dont rename and overwrite file for other planes

Regards
Brendan
Attachments
PMDG 737-800NGX WL.xml
Annotations file for the PMDG 737-800 WL
(53.51 KiB) Downloaded 3210 times
brendanhallett

Postby sledge1stgw » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:24 am

Omaniac wrote:I have done a complete flight with PMDG 737 in P3Dv4.1 using my artifical hand to control nearly everything except the flight controls.
I works with some struggle. What I really would like to get rid of is the scale that is used for nearly all actions. It kills the reality for me. I saw a Youtube video where you guys showed how to PUSH different buttons in order to switch something on or off. That function is not in the PMDG aircraft. There is a scale for nearly every action, and the result is you struggle to do a simple action. You end up toggeling the switch onoffonoffonoffonoff.
The panel light switches are impossible to adjust, they go from on to off. As in max on or max off.
For some reason I can’t move the ignition switches at all.
Where the switches go onoffonoff really fast, the values in the MCP window takes forever to change. Altitude, heading and courses. Yawn!

I have tried to change the settings, but nothing I do seems to change anything. Is there a way I can use push only and not drag along the scale? You use push for the autopilot buttons, so why not everything else. Scales are OK for frequencies and such, not landing lights, FMC and the rest.

Please?

Hi,
Are there any news for this onoff issue? Or do I have to edit files to make it work properly in the 747/737?
That is not what I expected as I bought FI.

Best regards
sledge1stgw

Postby brendanhallett » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:14 pm

See my previous post. Attached was a file that corrects most of the click spots for the pmdg 737
brendanhallett

Postby Tweety1982 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Stefan and I am a PhD student at the University of Konstanz, Germany. I am using FlyInside as an addon to Prepar3d v4.5 and the PMDG Boeing 737-800/900 base pack. I'd like to find out how close the simulation and the reality already are. In one of my tasks, the test persons have to start both engines only by using a Leap Motion / finger tracking.

Somehow, it is not possible to interact with the engine start switches (ignition switches) on the overhead panel. I'd like to move the switches into the GND position. The problem is not limited to the Leap Motion. The problem occurs with the VR controllers as well. Even the new NGXu version is affected.

Does anyone know a solution / trick / fix?

All the best,
Stefan
Tweety1982

Postby Tweety1982 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:01 am

Tweety1982 wrote:Hello everyone!

My name is Stefan and I am a PhD student at the University of Konstanz, Germany. I am using FlyInside as an addon to Prepar3d v4.5 and the PMDG Boeing 737-800/900 base pack. I'd like to find out how close the simulation and the reality already are. In one of my tasks, the test persons have to start both engines only by using a Leap Motion / finger tracking.

Somehow, it is not possible to interact with the engine start switches (ignition switches) on the overhead panel. I'd like to move the switches into the GND position. The problem is not limited to the Leap Motion. The problem occurs with the VR controllers as well. Even the new NGXu version is affected.

Does anyone know a solution / trick / fix?

All the best,
Stefan

Update:
Thanks to the .xml of brendanhallett I was able to find out the correct IDs of the engine switches (<NodeId>323</NodeId> and <NodeId>393</NodeId>).
The interaction is visualized but somehow the switch is not moving...

Thank you
Stefan
Tweety1982

Previous

Return to Aircraft Compatibility with P3D