FlyInside General Discussion Rules

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Postby Tony » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Postby admin » Sun May 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi All,

This message board is meant to be a friendly space where users can discuss the potential of flight simulation in virtual reality. Feel free to discuss general Oculus/Flight simulation related topics, FlyInside, etc. I'm not going to be too strict about staying on-topic as long as the discussion stays friendly and productive. That said, a few basic rules:

No dirty images, your post will be deleted, you will be banned.
No swearing/hate speech/attacks on other members. I may edit your posts, delete your posts, or ban you.
I understand that discussions about interesting topics can get heated. Try to stay civil, if a thread gets unproductive and angry I'll lock it. On the other hand, productive discussion, even with some arguing is welcome. Complex subjects can fo course lead to differing opinions.

This message board is here for friendly and interesting discussion related to Virtual Reality, Flight Simulation, FlyInside, etc. Have ideas? I'll probably read them. Keep it child-friendly though, there isn't anything particularly offensive or controversial about virtual reality flight simulation, so if a post feels non-PG, it is probably getting too far off topic.

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Return to Aircraft Compatibility with X-Plane *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019