HP REVERB FSX steam

Please post your findings and please add what headset you are using in your post.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

HP REVERB FSX steam

Postby dancindigits » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:57 am

Please can someone help with getting this headset running with FI FSX ?
As reported before on here , I too , am getting the immediate crash to desktop on clicking the flyinside logo !! I had an oculus cv1 working fine , and have now unplugged it , and uninstalled that version of FI which I assume is required . Installed the vive and windows mixed version , and the above prob everytime !? I include Log below.
Thanks
Attachments
log.txt
(149 KiB) Downloaded 737 times
dancindigits

Re: HP REVERB FSX steam

Postby Tony » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 am

Hi Chris, why have you downloaded the Vive version ? The WMR should work off the bat with the Reverb.
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: HP REVERB FSX steam

Postby dancindigits » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:59 pm

I'm afraid I no longer have the Reverb now Tony, and sent it back because of tracking issues along with very washed out colours ! In essence , I really didn't like it !
I didn't understand though , because I thought there was a version of FI for both vive , and wmr combined, and then a version for Oculus with FSX . In other words two versions , and know the oculus version certainly lisn't right . I now want to use my Pimax, and wonder how I set this up with FI ......I'll go back to my original post too now , to try and keep things on topic !!
dancindigits

Return to Windows Mixed Reality