Ground Imagery Resolution

Moderators: Tony, admin

Re: Ground Imagery Resolution

Postby HawgDawg4life » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 am

He said she said, this vs that is a lot of discussion that could go on forever in this forum.

I feel like this sim has great potential and that potential can be manifested much quicker without discussions of other flight sims and comparative notions. These sort of comments only flood the forums with rhetoric that doesn't really help with the development of this sim.

Does the Ground Imagery Resolution need improvement in this sim? Yes

Does it sound like its a top priority? Yes

Move on
HawgDawg4life

Postby Lucky » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:42 am

OK : it's your opinion awgDawg4life

I personally did not want to compare to other sims but nobody can ignore the fact some other sims have excitement and some other not, and asking why to enjoy the good and try to avoid the bad...

To grow FFS needs to attract many people and not just satisfy the few ones who did buy (like me), that's why it is essential to look what happens or did happen "on the other side of the fence", which does not meen that the grass is greener to land a plane ;)

But just my opinion as it is yours to think Ground Imagery resolution is top priority

Another feature associated to the ground resolution could be airport buildings improvement because how would the actual ones be looking above a high resolution ground...

Anyway : there is a lot of work to do, that's why chooses must be done and for me the priority is to try to attract a lot of people to insure that the "new born" FSS will be able to survive.

Another time : just my opinion, who owns the truth if "the truth is out there"

Last edited by Lucky on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lucky

Postby admin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:44 am

Hi guys, just gonna commend you. You've all kept it civil in a topic that touches on simulator comparisons, "best scenery" etc. I've seen similar threads go off the rails with insults and fighting before so I'm happy you guys have been very mature :)

Just a warning, if anyone does join in and start hurling insults at each-other (I've seen it happen) I'll have to lock the thread, but glad I haven't needed to yet ;)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucky » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:21 am

Just a warning, if anyone does join in and start hurling insults at each-other (I've seen it happen) I'll have to lock the thread, but glad I haven't needed to yet

A-OK ;)
Lucky

Postby HawgDawg4life » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:06 pm

I guess my opinion is one of non-opinion.

What I am saying here is that the importance of high quality scenery is always a concern for any developer. It has already been stated that its a top priority. Let them finish their work before comparing or criticizing. Thats all, I didnt mean to insult anyone or their comments.
HawgDawg4life

Postby TomC » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:17 am

deleted
Last edited by TomC on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alienware 17r4 Laptop (Dec/2017); i7-7700HQ (2.8/3.6Ghz), GTX1060-6Gb, 32GB ram, Oculus Rift w/touch controllers, various flight sticks and gamepads. Now with Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) w/GTX1080ti plus Asus VG248QE 144hz external monitor.
TomC

Postby Lucky » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:37 am

Hello,

Ya at until they include a heli, lol!

Sorry : I do not undersand what you mean ?

https://www.helisimmer.com/previews/try ... simulator/
Lucky

Postby HawgDawg4life » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:54 pm

TomC wrote:Ya at until they include a heli, lol!

Yeah, me either. lol
HawgDawg4life

Postby admin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:27 pm

We may never solve this mystery ;)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby TomC » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:47 am

I was referring to af 2 sim. Those poor guys have been promised a heli over 6 months ago. Anyway, this was not a very useful comment and I have deleted it. Sorry guys.
Alienware 17r4 Laptop (Dec/2017); i7-7700HQ (2.8/3.6Ghz), GTX1060-6Gb, 32GB ram, Oculus Rift w/touch controllers, various flight sticks and gamepads. Now with Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) w/GTX1080ti plus Asus VG248QE 144hz external monitor.
TomC

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion