Very good, well done guys.

Moderators: Tony, admin

Very good, well done guys.

Postby CaptChaos037 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 pm

I've just spent an hour or two flying around Seatle and San Francisco in the Chinook.

While there is some way to go with scenery accuracy, damn it looks and feels good. I can't wait until you can give us Europe.

This is now my go-to sim.

Thank you Dan and clan.
CaptChaos037

Re: Very good, well done guys.

Postby betampona » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:13 am

Hello, I managed to make a flight from Boston to New York with the 310R at 200 Kts in speed, the height of the flight between 2000 and 3000 feet, this is the first time since 1 month and a half, the graphical configuration is on high
MSAA: 4x
Anisotropy: 4
Pixel Multiplier (clouds): 1
Cloud / Tree Density Level: Standard
Landscape Radius: Huge
Aircraft Detail Level: High
World Texture Detail Level: High
Vr Pixel Multiply: 1
My config I7 2600K 16 GB DDR3 memory
I went up to 14GB of memory with FFS + the computer with 2.1GB of compressed
With this configuration the landscape has no blur in the distance, just a reproach is the change of autogenous (roads and trees) that are made in front of the plane but not for cities or buildings.

I did a test with the T38 with a configuration on low, the landscape is not the pace, it lags behind until it has a blurred landscape, the speed is mach 0.6 and in flight height 2000 to 3000 feet

I make another observation when we landed and that we stay on the track, the memory goes down slowly after half an hour I went from 13.8 to 10.1 GB yet the landscape does not move.
Greeting
I7 2600K à 4.3 Ghz, GTX 970, 20 Go, monitor 1920x1080
Dominique de France.
betampona

Postby admin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:57 am

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! The scenery is only going to get better FYI. Also those blurry "distance" textures on lower detail levels will be going the way of the dodo soon ;)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby CaptChaos037 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 pm

OK I've just done an early evening VFR flight from Las Vegas to LA then up to San Francisco, if you know the area or can read a map great flying.

Not a criticism, more of an observation. When can we expect some AI ground and air traffic to make it feel a bit more alive?

Cockpit lighting in the helicopters would be nice too.

I know it is all coming but no harm in asking :twisted:
CaptChaos037

Return to General discussion