Call for Testers

Moderators: Tony, admin

Re: Call for Testers

Postby SousaKing » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:43 am

I would be happy to test. I'm using Samsung Odyssey + by the way.
SousaKing

Postby Diofantos » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:22 am

I would like to be a beta tester.
I'm not a real pilot, but I've been using flight sims since 2007 and have previously been a beta tester for Ms Flight.
Diofantos

Postby Cookie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:46 am

Not a Pilot, but I've done beta testing for Active Sky XP that was recently released.
Not showing as a requirement, but in the future who knows, the weather engine may need looking at.
Cookie

Postby zit000 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:28 am

hello,
it may be too late, but if there are still places, I will be interested to test the simulator. pilot in real life (ultra light), I use flyinside with fsx, xplane and now flyinside. the last update made a lot of things happen at home, a more fluid simulator and more vivid color. I hope an ultra light model flight will be include in the next update.
Good work...
Merry Christmas and happy new year
zit000

Postby HooverMoover » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 am

Hi,

Commercial helicopter pilot here that sees loads of issues and a lot of potential. Would like to be a part of the test team.

Cheers.
HooverMoover

Postby blave » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:17 am

I have a limited amount of time for testing, but would like to participate. I have a commercial helicopter rating and also an instrument private pilot f/w rating with about 450 hours total (185 in helicopters), although like others I haven't flown much in the last few years. I have probably 1000+ hours in MS Flight Simulator from FS95 to FSX, and a few in X-Plane (which I never got along with for some reason). Although none of it is set up at the moment, I spent a lot of time getting Precision Flight Controls and GoFlight panel hardware working with FSX, and for a time I was running Jepp's real-world moving map stuff on a separate PC, connected to FSX.

My primary interest is in a decent rotary aircraft flight model. For some reason FSX just never got it right, and P3D seems to use exactly the same model (which I think is just a heavily tweaked fixed wing model). I want to be able to do things like autorotations, stuck pedal practice, Vortex Ring State recovery, etc. If you can make those things feel semi-real, I will be a very happy camper and customer.

The main reason I'm here is that I just bought an Oculus Rift, which doesn't work at the moment with FISFS for some reason (that is my next post, in the troubleshooting section). The first step is getting that working :P .

cheers,
Dave
Los Gatos, CA
blave

Postby CaptChaos037 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:47 pm

I'm a real world helicopter pilot and been flying for 23 years. I can probably find a few hours each week on the helicopters if you like.
i7 8700
Oculus
Geforce 1070 Ti

Andy
CaptChaos037

Postby fooleranto » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello, Andy!

What a stroke of luck for us virtual helicopter pilots to know a real helicopter pilot in our ranks. I hope that they will accept your offer (of which I have not the slightest doubt) and that, thanks to your help, the helicopters will end up with a realistic flight model. I am looking forward to it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Many greetings from Germany

Gunter
Intel i7 7700K, 4,2 GHz, 16 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1080, Windows 10, Leap Motion
fooleranto

Postby CaptChaos037 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Thank's Gunter, I have just had a mail from Dan and I hope I can make a meaningful contribution. I look forward to the journey.

Andy
CaptChaos037

Previous

Return to General discussion