Happy Birthday

Moderators: Tony, admin

Happy Birthday

Postby frankturley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:27 am

I'm guessing that its around a year since FIFS was first given to us, is there anything planned for the anniversary?
frankturley

Re: Happy Birthday

Postby admin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks Frank, right you are :D Tomorrow will be our one year anniversary, and in one year we've had two new scenery systems, major interaction improvements, and more!

Unfortunately no big anniversary announcement tomorrow. We're close on launching multiple new aircraft, but didn't make the cut

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby RoughAir » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Congrats indeed! I've been checked out of the whole scene for most of the year starting a new job, and I come back and download the update... and WOW guys! So much amazing work has been done in such a relatively short amount of time. Needless to say I'm super impressed and can't wait to fly some more!
RoughAir

Postby TomC » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:20 am

Ya, it's hard to believe it's been one year already. Time fly's so to speak, lol! When are we going to see more realistic scenery, airports, and some landmarks? I really like all your heli's but I'd also like to fly the las Vegas Strip with them. Not complaining, just asking, thanks.
Alienware 17r4 Laptop (Dec/2017); i7-7700HQ (2.8/3.6Ghz), GTX1060-6Gb, 32GB ram, Oculus Rift w/touch controllers, various flight sticks and gamepads. Now with Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) w/GTX1080ti plus Asus VG248QE 144hz external monitor.
TomC

Return to General discussion