CTD after recording video

Moderators: Tony, admin

CTD after recording video

Postby gerod » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello,
A few days ago I had no problem when recording a video. This evening just after clicking on record I have a CTD and a BugSplat panel is displayed with the adress of a crash report. Two files are mentionned: 18UT6D60.xml and FlyInsideSimulator.LBPD6DP3.dmp. I have not found the xml file but the dmp file is attached to this post. My computer has not been modified since I installed FFS.
The problem is the same with several planes and locations.
Thank you very much for helping.
Best regards
gerod
Alienware 15R3, W10 home, i7 6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, SSD 500 GB, HDD 1 TB, Nvidia GTX 1060
gerod

Re: CTD after recording video

Postby gerod » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Hello,
I have found where the problem was coming from: GameDVR of W10 was on. Both features cannot be present at the same time (perhaps there is a way to allow such compatibility ?). As I have not found how to get screenshots with FFS I found easy to use GameDVR which was OK for this fonction but not for videos. I guess that in the future a manual will be available.
Best regards
gerod

PS what I don't understand is that a few days ago I could record videos with FFS and Game DVR was ON.
Alienware 15R3, W10 home, i7 6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, SSD 500 GB, HDD 1 TB, Nvidia GTX 1060
gerod

Return to Bugs & Tech Support