Ctekflight controls, I do not get perfect cyclic precision !

Moderators: Tony, admin

Ctekflight controls, I do not get perfect cyclic precision !

Postby predator036 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:47 pm

I have been your user for years, since with my Oculus dk2 I installed the fantastic Flyinside module for Fsx, I have to say that you are the culprits that I have become so fond of aerial simulation in virtual reality, thank you very much for discovering me such a fantastic world , my use of virtual reality is 90% flight simulators.

When I found out that you have launched your own flight simulator, I have not thought about it once, immediately I bought you a copy, I have not even tried the demo, hahaha, I am a believer in your work, I have to anticipate that they are the best 35€ that I have invested so far in a virtual reality flight simulator.

This simulator in its start phase can already be said to be a real wonder in virtual reality, what I have been able to test in these first four hours of flight, I loved it, I am a pilot of virtual helicopters, I love flying helicopters.

I have the following computer configuration, I7 4790K Oc 4.5 Ghz. 32 gb ram, ssd 256, Titan Xp, windows 10 64 bits, hmd vr Htc Vive Pro, cyclic flight controllers, collective and Ctekflight brand pedals. (The cyclic does not have any kind of spring in its base).

From all the evidence there is only one thing that I can not solve, the ctekflight flight controllers I have are fantastic, they have a softness and precision of true professionals.

In the configuration and calibration of Windows 10 in the section of devices and printers, the calibration works perfectly and with total precision.

In the Dcs World piloting the Huey Uh1 helicopter the cyclic works perfectly to me with absolute precision, as soon as I touch the cyclic slightly, the real movement is reflected in the virtual cycle of the Huey with total precision, 1mm of travel in the cyclic Real is reflected in 1 mm in the virtual cyclical instantly.

When I installed the Flyinside Flight Simulator, in the process of assigning controls, I detected the pedals, the cyclic and the collective without problems, but at that moment I have already noticed that when the cyclic moved the response in the calibration bar It was not instantaneous and with the precision to which I am accustomed in the Dcs World, it seemed like it did not respond too smoothly and precisely, I went ahead.

ELEVATOR CONTROL = Axis 2
WING CONTROL = Axis 1
RUDDER CONTROL = Axis 4
THROTTLE CONTROL = Axis 3

I have continued with the process of configuring the flight controllers and the keyboard assignment until the end.

I have chosen the fantastic MilViz B-407 helicopter and I have noticed that the cyclic does not respond with total precision, I move the REAL cyclic and until I have traveled a centimeter (0.393701 inch) approximately the VIRTUAL cyclical does not move inside the Milviz, this happens with any Which direction you choose, left, right, forward, back, happens to me with all the directions, the answer does not have the great precision that I have in the Dcs World.

I have tried to deactivate the TRIMM and the problem persists, my movement in the real cyclic is still interpreted in the virtual cyclic with a delay of approximately 1 cm (0.393701 inch) of travel.

I have tried the other two available helicopters, the MilViz MD-530 and the MilViz CH-47D and I notice the same unpleasant defect in the cyclic control.

After a lot of testing, I left, I loaded the Dcs World, I took off with the Huey UH1 and the cyclic control has returned to the absolute precision that I have always had, that is, I move 1 mm the REAL cyclic and moves 1 mm the VIRTUAL cyclical.

What can happen ???......... :| :| :|

It is as if the cyclic in the Flyinside Flight Simulator advances in small jumps, until you reach a certain position, it is not able to recognize the trajectory towards which you are moving the cyclic very gently.

Please help me solve it, for everything else, I found this FFS fantastic, it's a jewel, it's very well optimized, the clouds are the best recreated in virtual reality of all the vr simulators I've been able to prove, the detail of the textures of the terrain is very successful, the interior of the cabins has a great level of detail, the emerging menus inside the cabin are wonderful, can change the configuration of the simulator in real time inside the cabin with the menus, it is simply fantastic .

I am going to dedicate many hours to this simulator and my money is ready to go buying accessories, scenarios, aircraft and everything you are going to launch, since I am a big fan of Flyinside Flight Simulator.

Please help me with the cyclic helicopter !!!!!!!!!................ :roll: :roll: :roll:
Attachments
02.jpg
02.jpg (446.91 KiB) Viewed 4375 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (423.94 KiB) Viewed 4375 times
predator036

Re: Ctekflight controls, I do not get perfect cyclic precisi

Postby admin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:57 pm

I'm on my phone so my response will be a little bit short, but wanted to address this. First off thank you for the very nice review! I think I know what's causing this issue, should be an easy fix. Shoot me an email so I can get you a patch for testing early next week :)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ctekflight controls, I do not get perfect cyclic precisi

Postby predator036 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Fantastic Dan !!!!!!, what a fast and professional way to serve your audience in your personal schedule, you are a person very committed to your work, I am your admirer.

Now I write you an email so that you can solve this unpleasant delay in the movement of my cyclic, I do not obtain precision in the real movement of my hand placed in the cyclic and the movement that I get in the virtual cyclic of the cabin, I have a delay in the movement.

Tomorrow Sunday, I do not work, a lot of my afternoon I will devote to fly your simulator and enjoy this authentic work of art, thank you for making us happy dear friend.

Thank you so much.

Greetings.
predator036

Return to Bugs & Tech Support