I can't download all the aircraft.

Moderators: Tony, admin

I can't download all the aircraft.

Postby CaptChaos037 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 am

I've bought the sim, updated the scenery and installed the latest update but I don't have all the aircraft. I'm sure it is just me being stupid but any help on how to install all the aircraft would be appreciated. BTW, loving the Chinook.
CaptChaos037

Re: I can't download all the aircraft.

Postby MalcolmFI » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello, glad you're enjoying the Chinook! Do you just have the trial aircraft and none of the ones that come with the full version? If that's the case, try File -> License Manager -> Install Aircraft. That should get you all the other aircraft.

Regards,
Malcolm
MalcolmFI

Postby CaptChaos037 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm

MalcolmFI wrote:Hello, glad you're enjoying the Chinook! Do you just have the trial aircraft and none of the ones that come with the full version? If that's the case, try File -> License Manager -> Install Aircraft. That should get you all the other aircraft.

Regards,
Malcolm

Thanks for that. Yes I have the fully paid up version. I have the 737, Baron, T38, 717 and Chinook. But nothing else. The licence manager 'install aircraft' doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm easy as it is early access so not everything is expected to work out of the box.

I'm liking it a lot though.
CaptChaos037

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Glad to hear you're enjoying it :) "Install All Aircraft" should pop upon an "Update" dialog. The update it prompts you to install includes the additional aircraft.

If you don't see it, it's possible you're in VR and it's popping up behind another window (we just released a fix for this). Try "Sim -> Check for Updates" with VR turned off so it's easy to spot. Also try closing the big "Intro Screen" to make it easier to find.

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby CaptChaos037 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:41 pm

OK the .3 latest update has now installed all the aircraft. A very happy bunny.
CaptChaos037

Postby admin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 am

Awesome, enjoy :)
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bugs & Tech Support