Baron lights

Moderators: Tony, admin

Baron lights

Postby Lucky » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello

Has anyone been able to make the baron's lights work : I've only been able to make the beacon light work... It's funny because they have effect in the cockpit load indicator but they cannot bee seen in outside view.

Occasion to tell there should be a setting for the lights in "controls" to affect keyboard keys.

I become to be bored by all this "basic" little things not working...

Thanks
Lucky

Re: Baron lights

Postby admin » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:35 pm

We don't have external lights implemented yet. One step at a time ;)

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucky » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:10 am

Hello

One step at a time

OK, I can understand it, but you should make a list of these "not implemented yet" things as users are looking for issues or bugs in theses cases (and reporting them without need as bugs).

i.e. : the common options or features we are used to find in our sims known as "not implemented yet" should be listed, otherwise I think users will be very disappointed spending a lot of time looking for them without need : this could give a very bad image of the sim.
Last edited by Lucky on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky

Postby gerod » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:19 am

Hello,
I totally agree with this need because at this stage of the sim the best moment for flying is at dawn/dusk to appreciate external lightings and clouds both being very good. For day flying, except for empty montainous areas, I will wait an update of the scenery but I am confident and hope It will not take a too long time.
Best regards
gerod

PS In the "cold and dark" mode internal lights (instruments) are on !! and in external view engines seem to be running !
MB ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, i9-9900KF, 32 GB RAM, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, Nvidia RTX 3070
gerod

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:55 am

Lucky I agree that a "Not Implemented" listing is a good idea (even though it'll be a long one). I will say the bug reports are still helpful, as they help us prioritize and know what users are really missing.

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lucky » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:17 am

Thanks Dan.

All I wanted to say is that without knowing something is not implemented, the first reactions are is this ia bug ? or am I doing something wrong ? Which brings to unnecessary questions or reports (an useless dissatisfaction fore for having sought in vain...)
Lucky

Return to Bugs & Tech Support