Horizontal lines in the horizon

Moderators: Tony, admin

Horizontal lines in the horizon

Postby velador73 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi,
I have notice that I always get few horizontal lines flickering and flashing at the horizon line. Just in the middle of the screen on the X axis, completing from the left to the right edge. The color is usually blue.
I have tried different configurations, removing VSync, Anisotropic from 2 up to 8, etc... but I cannot achieve them to disappear.
This creates a feeling that I have to remove my Rift after few minutes playing... It only happens with the new sim. While I play with FSX with FlyInsideit works great, and other games I've tested too. I am in the latest version

My specifications:
i7 8770, 16GB RAM, rx580 8Gb, SDD HD

Thanks,
Oscar
velador73

Re: Horizontal lines in the horizon

Postby bendavis90 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Can anyone help with this one? I also have annoying blue lines on the horizon that make the sim close to unplayable. The remain parallel to the angle of my head in VR.
bendavis90

Postby dan986 » Mon May 18, 2020 3:30 am

It seems I have the same issue. Have you solved?
Thank you
dan986

Postby BobbyG550 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Please see attached screenshot. Rift S. No matter what graphics setting I use, the horizontal blue lines are too annoying and distracting. The lines are horizontal with the goggles, not the scenery horizon. Only occurs when tilting goggles to the left. Only in VR and then also on mirror screen.

Any resolutions? Thanks for looking into it.

BG
Attachments
Flyinside artifact.jpg
Flyinside artifact.jpg (512.9 KiB) Viewed 10690 times
BobbyG550

Return to Bugs & Tech Support