FlyInside do not start P3D4-exe on system backups

Moderators: Tony, admin

FlyInside do not start P3D4-exe on system backups

Postby Fohat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 am

I bought FlyInside maybe a year back and was very pleased with it. Then Win10 system backups stopped working so I had to start from scratch and build a new system. MUCH work! I also had to re-buy a LOT of software since I had trusted the Win10 system backups and had not created other types of backups. When I re-bought FlyInside I had to create a new email address since I could not buy another FlyInside from my old since password was lost in first system crash.
A couple of weeks back, new problems started again with my newly created system. Win10 system backups stopped working AGAIN! I managed to retrieve just one that worked. When I read about it, I saw info that said Win10 would some time in the future not support system backups of the current type and suggested Macrium Reflect as a good alternative.
So I bought it, was VERY pleased with both its Image and Clone abilities. I thought, THIS time I will backup so I never have to re-create my system. I had two pretty worn SSD-disks that I cloned the system on and locked them away. Also two images which I tested and also locked away.
But while testing the images and clones I had made, I noticed only on one of the old SSD clones, the FlyInside worked properly. All other programs worked perfect, just FlyInside did not want to work properly. It always wanted to be registered. I did that every time with my email address: beeing1@outlook.com. As just said, ALL other programs works perfectly, just my FlyInside´s new registered copies started slowly to degenerate. All works perfect up to the point where you are about to enter the plane. There it stops by not allowing access to the P3D4-exe file (but without FlyInside P3D4 works as a clock).

HOW is this to be solved? This is a major problem for me since I have put so much money into P3D with ALL the addon programs I have also bought. FlyInside worked SO good before. Help me disabled whatever lock you have made. I have actually already payed for this program twize. Do not tell me I have to pay for it a third time to get my beloved P3D flights with FlyInside to work again!
Fohat

Re: FlyInside do not start P3D4-exe on system backups

Postby fooleranto » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:58 am

Hello!

This is the wrong section. You asked your question here in the section of the "Flyinside Flight Simulator (New)", not in the section "Flyinside for P3D only", where I think it actually belongs. You may not get a satisfactory answer to your question here. Maybe it would be better to move your question to the right section, or ask it there again?

Many greetings from Germany

Gunter
Intel i7 7700K, 4,2 GHz, 16 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1080, Windows 10, Leap Motion
fooleranto

Return to Bugs & Tech Support