Some minor problems with beta version ?

Moderators: Tony, admin

Some minor problems with beta version ?

Postby gerod » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 am

Hello,
At the moment I fly with the 0.5.3 version and I have noted some problems which may be are not problems as all can't be reproduced :
1) Missing elevator & rudder during a flight (but aircraft is still flyable). A screenshot is joined;
2) Brakes not responding;
3) Helicopter not starting after enabling 'ready for take-off''.
Thank you very much for comments.

Best regards
gerod

PS Is it a way for using back the stable version ?
Attachments
missing_elevator.jpg
missing_elevator.jpg (270.9 KiB) Viewed 4258 times
MB ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, i9-9900KF, 32 GB RAM, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, Nvidia RTX 3070
gerod

Re: Some minor problems with beta version ?

Postby MalcolmFI » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:51 pm

1) The missing elevator and rudder is very weird...so you noticed during a flight that they were just gone when you went to an external view? Have you seen it happen any other times, with that plane or any others?

2) Did the brakes feel very light, like they were doing little or nothing to stop the aircraft? The brakes may be weak on several of our aircraft, that's something we'll need to look into tuning.

3) Which helicopter was having trouble starting? Our heli engines are still in progress, so it's always good to know any problems they have, especially if it's not even starting when you click "ready to fly."

Thanks,
Malcolm
MalcolmFI

Re: Some minor problems with beta version ?

Postby gerod » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:57 am

Hello,
Thank you for answering.
The strange thing with elevator/rudder appeared only one time with the B55 after activating an external view. Just before landing only one wheel was present. Perhaps some interference with the state of my configuration at that time ? No such problem now.
Concerning the brakes it seems the problem occurs after a reset of the flight (often after a crash). The same with helicopter starting.

I like very much improvments with 3D autogen. What about this autogen for airports ?
Best regards
MB ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, i9-9900KF, 32 GB RAM, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, Nvidia RTX 3070
gerod

Return to Bugs & Tech Support