Missions

Moderators: Tony, admin

Missions

Postby baggyg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 am

Hi,

This flight simulator is really starting to look great. For me I would love to see set missions with audio / events etc.

A bit like the FSX Missions (although those can be greatly improved upon). Please let me know if there is anything like this planned.
baggyg

Re: Missions

Postby MalcolmFI » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:44 am

Hello,

We do have a few basic missions implemented under Sim -> Pick Scenario - we plan on improving these and adding new ones over time. Glad you like the sim!

Regards,
Malcolm
MalcolmFI

Postby Wizkid2552 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:47 pm

I really like those scenarios, was able to land that Baron no problem a few times, and even got that airliner on the ground in one piece. I like the blue circles you created too to guide you along, definitely different from the green rectangles and show a bit more of the vector to approach from to be on proper course. I am not sure what that Leap scenario is all about, can you please tell me what that is for? I couldn't get that one to work.
Wizkid2552

Postby admin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:54 pm

That one is to teach you how to use Leap Motion, Oculus Touch, or Vive Controllers in VR. It's about basic VR gestures for manipulating aircraft controls. Make sure sound is on if you run it :)

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests & Questions