Let there be LIGHT!

Moderators: Tony, admin

Let there be LIGHT!

Postby HawgDawg4life » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:33 am

So I go to test a night flight and I find that there is no way to turn the cockpit lights on without turning a knob or flipping a switch (depending on the Aircraft). Not knowing exactly where those knobs and switches are, I had to change the time to day, turn my lights on, then change the time to night. Can I assume you will be adding controls for things like this in the future? Perhaps a "lighting panel" window for things like cockpit, nav, and anti collision lights.
HawgDawg4life

Re: Let there be LIGHT!

Postby Shalomar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am

Maybe even better, an option to turn on a flashlight like X plane...

Donald
Shalomar

Postby MalcolmFI » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

These are good suggestions, we'll consider them to help make it easier to turn the lights on. I can definitely see it being a pain to switch the time of day just to see the switches!
MalcolmFI

Postby admin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:11 pm

I believe we already have this feature in the T38A, B737, and B55. 717 is the odd duck which supports night lighting but doesn't turn it on automatically. We should have a fix for this soon :)

Which aircraft are you seeing this behavior in at the moment?

Thanks,
Dan
Your friendly neighborhood developer!
Contact Me: dan@flyinside-fsx.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby HawgDawg4life » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:01 pm

I am an avid Helicopter fan. So, basically I have seen this in all helicopters. I did fly the 737 as well and it too has this issue. I guess the concept is more global as in a key to turn on interior lighting
HawgDawg4life

Return to Feature Requests & Questions