Various feedback after buying 0.6

Moderators: Tony, admin

Various feedback after buying 0.6

Postby wraith » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:30 am

I'm really impressed with the scenery. Sure, theres still some rough edges (Denver, CO was totally washed out) and things like runways hovering a few feet off the ground are there but overall it really looks and flies very well.

I would like an option to change the VR hand color. The surgeon glove look is kind of distracting. It'd be nice to have a more neutral flesh-tone color as an option.

Does this sim cache the downloaded areas for later use? Does the sim have a mechanism for loading cached areas? I'd like to create a tool to download large areas for offline use in case of poor internet speeds, frequently flown areas, etc. I'm guessing you aren't officially allowed to perma-store the textures from bing, but surely a third party tool could fly under the radar ;)

I'm sure you get plenty of "add this plane" requests, but this ones pretty much a staple in sims... first on my plane wish list would be the King Air.

I see there is the ability to rewind your flight, but is there an instant replay option I missed? I love analyzing my landings from a 3rd person camera

When loading in a new flight/area via the UI, it'd be nice if it blocked the view or something until it was fully loaded.
wraith

Re: Various feedback after buying 0.6

Postby gerod » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:38 am

Hello,
At the moment what I would like to have is an "instant replay" option which is quite different from the "rewind option". Both are needed but the most important for me is the "instant replay".
I have not found how to activate if already available.
Thank you for answering.
Best regards
gerod

PS Adding autogen on airports is also very important but certainly much more time consuming than the above mentionned option. I don't understand why you began with autogen outside airports.
MB ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, i9-9900KF, 32 GB RAM, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, Nvidia RTX 3070
gerod

Re: Various feedback after buying 0.6

Postby wraith » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:45 am

Autogen is far more valuable outside of airports. Its hard to make autogen look good for airports anyway, and only a very small percentage of scenery you’d actually see when flying.
wraith

Return to Feature Requests & Questions