simshaker support

Moderators: Tony, admin

simshaker support

Postby volker » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi Tony, thank you for your great simulator, is it possible to contact andre from simshaker for futurer simshaker support, i saw that simtools support your simulator for motion so it would be not difficult for andre to make simshaker support´, it was a win win situation for you both, andre have more working simulators with simshaker and you have more interested customers espescially cockpit builders and dcs users who use the simshaker very often, here is the contact https://andres.shop/software/28-simshaker-wings.html, andre is a very nice guy and i am shure he answer you very fast, thank you volker
volker

Re: simshaker support

Postby Tony » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:41 pm

We did contact him but heard nothing back, maybe try again for us ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: simshaker support

Postby volker » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:12 am

Hi Tony , thank you for your answer, i contact it by myself in the meantime but to my negative surprise Andre will not do it, maybe you can send me some udp samples so i could do it by myself, im not a c++ guide but i have the simshaker sdk and maybe i can figure it out and publish is as freeware, i hope the scenery dev tools will be available soon, i am a former fs2 user but i love your simulator, the only downside for me are the autogen, i found a way to convert x-plane complete freeware scenerys with the authors permission with freeware tools, i think the great EDDm Munich Airport (I have the Authors permission to convert and publish as freeware) will look great in your simulator, if you want you can look at the airport and the discussion here https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum ... ects-from/, keep up the outstanding work, Volker
volker

Return to Feature Requests & Questions