Paramotor for FSX

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Paramotor for FSX

Postby exploremore » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 pm

I have been enthusiastically exploring Norway OrbX scenery since I got it soon after release
Trying different planes from Ultralight to supersonic fighters with each giving a different but mostly enjoyable experience
Finally installed the Paramotor today and took to the air
A couple of minutes after taking off I thought I am not going far in this due to maximum speed of 17 knots
Just before I decided to end the flight and get into something more practical for going places I remembered the almost forgotten Simulator speed multiplyer
I flew over the sea in a minute instead of 10 & was confronted with a big tree covered cliff
I slowed down and flew diagonally up along it then puttered at 5 knots over some plateau lakes
After closely following the contours of the land both up and down I realised I was having the time of my life
Having flown a few times in our real real world with similar aircraft I can attest - its exciting
I ended up eating my dinner an hour later because of the thrilling flying so close to the ground with an incredible view all around me of Norwegian islands and fjords
P3D v3.4 & 4 | FlyInside 1.8 | Oculus CV1 | ASRock X99 | Intel i7 | 32Gb RAM | 1Tb SSD | Titan X | Windows 10 | Saitek X52 | Many OrbX items
exploremore

Previous

Return to The Lounge