Multiplayer This Weekend? 3/19 or 3/20?

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Multiplayer This Weekend? 3/19 or 3/20?

Postby Robert » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am

I'm looking for a way to host the extra sails so anyone interested can download them. Probably at flightsim.com. But anyway, either in the paramotor, the Bell, or whatever else you guys want to fly, anyone up for multiplayer this weekend?

Here are all the sails I'm doing and I'm done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlX3WKNsiwI

I don't think I can publicly post the Batman, Superman, or Beatles sails since I just copied those images off the Internet and they are copyrighted, but I can put them elsewhere (maybe the TS server?) or e-mail them direct. The whole package is 10 meg as a zip (too big to e-mail but could also do that mailbigfile thing) and I have the aircraft.cfg defs in the archive as well. Will edit when I have the details sorted...

But anyone interested in multi this weekend?
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Re: Multiplayer This Weekend? 3/19 or 3/20?

Postby Sharkku » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:38 pm

You know I'm always interested! :) Hopefully I can set aside the time! Been looking forward to those new sails...
CPU: i7-7700K @4.6 GHz, GPU: GTX1080Ti, RAM: 16 GB, OS: Win10 64-bit, HMD: Rift CV1
Software: FSX:SE, FFS, Nvidia driver: 391.35, Oculus runtime: public test channel, FlyInside 1.8013 beta

Beta tester and site mod
Sharkku

Postby Robert » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:50 am

I got permission from Franz-Luftfahrt to post the skins wherever I wish but since there are the three hero sails in the mix, if anyone wants the whole set, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a link to the whole pack via mailbigfile.

They also are going to host just the flag sails (no copyright issues) on their website for those who want just those, but it's not up yet.

As to multiplayer, I'll have Steam up from about 16:00 GMT onwards on hopefully both Saturday and Sunday, and on the TeamSpeak channel (see the posts here in the Lounge for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked already but would like to join in).

See ya in da skies! :D
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Postby Bruce_C » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:47 am

I'm working this weekend so won't be around I'm afraid. Have fun guys!
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Return to The Lounge