Vive Support Seems Much Better in DCS

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Vive Support Seems Much Better in DCS

Postby Robert » Sat May 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Hey guys, it looks like they might have fixed a lot of the stutter in DCS. I've gotten a few patches since I last tried so not sure when but I was just checking out DCS and it looks a lot better and just about to where it was when I was running with the DK2. :D
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Re: Vive Support Seems Much Better in DCS

Postby Bruce_C » Sun May 22, 2016 9:30 am

Good news. I'm trying to resist some of their newer DLC. The Gazelle and F5 look rather nice!
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Postby Sharkku » Sun May 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Good to hear, Robert! I've been absorbed by DCS for the last weeks, flying the whole Huey campaign! Now I'm stuck on mission 12 though, AI won't move... :(

Would be great with some DCS multi some day!

Also, I used my mod powers and moved this topic to the Lounge, since strictly, it isn't about FlyInside. Hope that is OK!
CPU: i7-7700K @4.6 GHz, GPU: GTX1080Ti, RAM: 16 GB, OS: Win10 64-bit, HMD: Rift CV1
Software: FSX:SE, FFS, Nvidia driver: 391.35, Oculus runtime: public test channel, FlyInside 1.8013 beta

Beta tester and site mod
Sharkku

Postby Robert » Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 pm

No problem at all Axel. I wasn't sure where it really fit better but since I was reporting performance with the Vive, thought more Vive sim heads would see it in the Vive-specific forum but I do understand it's not FlyInside.
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Return to The Lounge