Copilot X - voice commands

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Copilot X - voice commands

Postby aworldnervelink » Wed May 10, 2017 9:21 pm

I made a new video showing my app, Copilot X, in use with FlyInside 1.8. This is an amazing combination!

https://youtu.be/JhQRyg5FLho
aworldnervelink

Re: Copilot X - voice commands

Postby Tony » Thu May 11, 2017 1:13 am

Very cool, do you have to teach the app your voice ? Can it change radios ? Looking forward to more videos. :) Did you get hold of Dan ?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Copilot X - voice commands

Postby aworldnervelink » Thu May 11, 2017 5:50 pm

You don't have to teach the app your voice... it is backed by Google's voice recognition service, which generally works very well. When I first wrote the app 5 years ago things were a bit sketchy, but as they have improved it I find it to be very reliable lately. It works in any language, provided you do the work to translate the command files.

Yes, it can change radios - I didn't show that in the video but probably will in my next one where I want to set up for an instrument approach. I will be making more videos when I get a chance... I still have some technical issues to polish up. One thing I would like to be able to do is make the VR mirror window full-size on my desktop... I posted about this in the main discussion forum.

I have not been in contact with Dan... only 4 weeks to FlightSimCon. :)
aworldnervelink

Return to The Lounge