More Multiplayer Flying...

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: More Multiplayer Flying...

Postby Pitcher » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Hey folks,

I am Pitcher, the Right Wing for the Premaero Flight Squadron. We've been getting quite a few views on our site from this forum. We appreciate it! If anyone here has applied for the team, you have received an email from myself about it. If you have not received one but would like to be part of the team, please respond on here or add me on Steam; my username is CosmologicalConstance.

If you have any questions regarding the team, please do ask!

Cordially,
Pitcher
Pitcher

Re: More Multiplayer Flying...

Postby Robert » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:41 am

Hey Pitcher, I'm in.

Guys, just an FYI but they found a setting that stops the clipping of wings and tail surfaces when flying close form as well as limiting visibility of other planes to six miles (suspect this is the SmallPartRejectRadius but not sure). I haven't had a chance to figure out which but will have down time over the holiday to look at what settings and let you know.

Premaero also has a reworked F/A-18, T-6, and an airport scenery pack for El Centro, CA.

Sure wish I was going to be able to fly these next few days to test this stuff all out. But will report what settings I find. They have a full FSX.cfg file but I know some of ours are pretty customized.
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Previous

Return to The Lounge