FlyInside Credits Names

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

FlyInside Credits Names

Postby Robert » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 am

If you are wondering about putting your name in the FlyInside credits as a Kickstarter reward, you might consider using the names of famous aviators and contributors to aviation. Charles Lindburgh, Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Doolittle, Kelly Johnson, Reginald Mitchell, Louis Bleriot, Bessie Coleman, Neil Armstrong, Glenn Curtiss, Geoffrey de Havilland, Billy Mitchell, Wiley Post, etc. For me, I consider it a thank you to all the people who did such amazing things. Just an idea. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aviators
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Re: FlyInside Credits Names

Postby Nedo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm

where will the names be, in the credits? Didnt knew about this, hmmm
HTC Vive (sold Rift CV1) i7-4790K @4.4Ghz | 16GB DDR3 @2400 Mhz | GTX 1080 Phoenix "GLH" 8GB | Win10 x64 | SSD HD's only | Prepar3D 4
Nedo

Re: FlyInside Credits Names

Postby Robert » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Sorry about that. It's a "Thank You" page. Maybe a dangly bit hanging off the regular FlyInside website. Dan doesn't actually say if it is in the software or not.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... escription

It just came up because when I filled out the info for Kickstarter rewards it asked how I wanted my name listed. So of course I said "Orville Wright"... :lol:

But this brings up something else. I had forgotten about two of the rewards. Someone is having an Easter egg put into the code and someone is making sure a 3rd party airplane is going to work well.

Wondering what 3rd party aircraft and what Easter egg... :D
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Return to The Lounge