Temporary jump back to FI from Jar Design A320

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Temporary jump back to FI from Jar Design A320

Postby Greyman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi,

When i am setting up a flight in the MCDU, most of it seems to be OK, apart from when you click the left button next to the destination airport. It eventually shows the list of possibly arrival runways, but only after a fairly short trip back to the FlyInside screen.

I have yet to try this on the MCDU on any of the default planes, but it might just be an issue with the Jar Design A320.

Oh, and the mouse activation zones on the cockpit controls, particularly the MCDU keypad buttons, appear to be smaller and therefore harder to find than the equivalents on the Aerosoft Airbus series that i have been playing on FSX via FI FSX Pro. Again, i probably need to try the cockpits on the default planes, to see if this is just an issue with the A320 or potentially with Xplane in general.

please let me know if this should have been posted elsewhere.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Re: Temporary jump back to FI from Jar Design A320

Postby Tony » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:31 pm

No this is a good slot. I'll have a word with the devs mate and see if these issues can be improved upon ;)
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Re: Temporary jump back to FI from Jar Design A320

Postby Greyman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Earlier tonight it did the same thing when I switched the wing lights on, but when I tried it again it worked fine. I also managed to use the MCDU arrivals function tonight without any issue, so this looks like something that programmers will love, an intermittent bug. :)

If the two are caused by the same issue, it would probably be in the FI code that detects whether or which button has been pressed in the cockpit, rather than it being any particular command.
ASUS Hero VIII Motherboard, I7-6700K, EVGA GTX1080FTW, 48GB RAM, Windows 10
Oculus Rift/Touch
Warthog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind pedals
Greyman

Return to XP11 Bug Reporting Here *Discontinued* 25th Jan 2019