FSX Support Still running?

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

FSX Support Still running?

Postby Supernovali » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I'm curious if FSX is still being supported by the dev team. I've noticed that no one has really been reporting issues anymore. Should I not have bought Fly Inside? I really want FSX to be compatible with my rift but I can't seem to get the Fatal Errors and CTD 's to stop. I've tried just about everything I can think of. Please let me know if it is even worth bothering and if I should just ask for a refund :( I'm a little disappointed and sad. Any help would be great.
Supernovali

Re: FSX Support Still running?

Postby Stevil » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 am

Hi,

I cannot think of a reason why the FSX support should be gone :)
Will ask Tony to support you since I do not own FSX

BR
Stephan
CPU Intel i7 4790K - GPU Zotac GTX 1080 Mini - RAM 16gb DDR3 Mobo Gigabyte GAMING 5 - Drive 750GB SSD - OS Win 10 x64 - Simulator X-Plane v11.11 RC1
HTC Vive
Stevil

Postby Tony » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 am

Support is alive and well :) sorry for the delay in helping you. Been on holiday. Ok I have had a look at your error log. Do you get any other problems with your rift in other games or apps? Do you have any camera utilities loaded with fsx ? Do you have any graphic enhancement utilities mate ? How does the crash manifest ? As soon as fsx starts ? Or a certain scenario?
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Supernovali » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 pm

You're all good. I was worried that support may be gone because there have been few and far between posts on this forum. I'm glad to hear it is alive and Well!

No, I have no mods installed. It's currently running the Acceleration pack. I've reinstalled twice, and cleaned out the registry by taking a registry shot and finding which keys have been affected by flight simulator. I have no issues whatsoever with any other rift games. I use the rift in DCS world as well as the arcade games that came with the rift.

It isn't specific to a particular scenario. The moment I mess with FlyIbside's popup dialogs, manipulate them in anyway, fate is sealed to CTD. The crash will happen minutes after manipulating a virtual window, or it is instant. However, it is only while being in simulator.

I don't think I included this but in event viewer, in receiving a code 100p error. It's a 0xc00000005 fault. I've tried changing permissions to no avail. When I get them, I get one of two paths to a faulting module: either unknown or d3d9.dll. I turned down my overclocks to see how that affects it because of the d3d9 library because I thought maybe my overclock somehow wasn't as stable with this but that had no effect either.

Thanks for looking into it :)
Last edited by Supernovali on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supernovali

Postby Supernovali » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6065&e=0

If you haven't already, look at these. I have a few more logs I can upload when I get home from work too.
Supernovali

Return to FSX Bug Reporting Here