running traffic (road and jetliners)

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

running traffic (road and jetliners)

Postby avhpilot » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:13 am

Hi,

I notice that FlyInside automatically switched the traffic to 0 for road vehicles and aviation (is that a correct assumption?)

My system is quite old (i7 980X@3.5Ghz, 780GTX 6G, 12GB DDR3 RAM, USB2.0 ports only).
My best results are whith the 3800 px resolution and 2x AntiAliasing set in the FLyInside Menu)
but even when using modest settings (10% road traffic and/or 10% aviation) I notice a steep decline in performance (sim FPS and stutters).

Can anyone confirm whether it's possible with higher-end hardware to run FSX with traffic smoothly? I'd be happy with the default FSX traffic but UTLive would be even better.
avhpilot

Re: running traffic (road and jetliners)

Postby velador73 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 pm

I have been with it only for few days, and I have noticed exactly the same.
No traffic, no way to increase it?
My specifications are fine IMO to be able to run with AI Traffic. I just also bought Traffic Global, and I´m disappointed of not being able to use it... :(
Even changing the % manually, all the traffic disappears.
At the beginning I was thinking about Traffic Global as apparently it is giving few trouble as per their forums, but then checked here, and I have seen your comment.

Are we right? AI Traffic is disabled? I think if that is the case, that should be our option whether we want to enable it or not?
velador73

Re: running traffic (road and jetliners)

Postby blueshark747 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:39 am

To run default traffic simply increase sliders in FsX SETTINGS.
I RUNS 20-30% AND MAX AIRPORT TRAFFIC with no issues.

1080ti/8700k
blueshark747

Return to General forum