Project Cars flash sale (£13)

A place for VR pilots to rest and post screenshots and videos and chat about anything.

Moderators: Tony, Sharkku

Re: Project Cars flash sale (£13)

Postby Bruce_C » Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 am

Looks like a DLC track in the Stanceworks track expansion.

Tempting, it looks pretty good
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Postby Tony » Sun May 22, 2016 9:25 am

What I don't understand is I played that track when I first bought pcars ??? I liked it so much I had to buy it today :)

Tony
Tony F
Customer Support = contact tony@flyinside-fsx.com
FlyInside Inc.
Tony

Postby Bruce_C » Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 am

I think that's the track I saw on UKRifter's stream last night, looks pretty nice.
i7-5820K Running @3.8GHz, 16GB RAM with Windows 10, GTX980 (384.94) Oculus Rift CV
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & CH Pro Pedals

Bruce_C

Postby Robert » Mon May 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Tony wrote:Can anyone check for me ? Can't find the track "Brannoch Brae" in the list of tracks ? Has it been removed ?

Tony

Brannoch Brae is in the Stanceworks expansion pack along with the KTM X-Bow. Huge value I think for $5.49 since there are a number of other goodies in there as well.

I was running it on Saturday in the X-Bow as luck would have it and uploaded it to YouTube. It's really a nice track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxr81tM7-Ew

Was racing with another guy - Richard Cranium - and he introduced me to Bathurst. That is a very cool track in VR. One thing I've noticed is for some reason the hills look steeper and more real in VR than even watching replays on my monitor. In Brannochbrae there is a longish straight that is downhill with a jog in the middle. Watching the replay you barely even know it's a downhill but in person in VR it's borderline terrifying as you are going downhill and picking up speed fast.

Here is a lap at Bathurst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8cZ-v9s94 Tight but beautiful... Ah the memories... :D
HTC Vive Pro/P3D/DCS/X-Plane
Orbx FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector, scenery, airport packs
Robert

Previous

Return to The Lounge